SIP & CREATE WORKSHOP
SATURDAY THE 24th April
My home studio
97 Reedmans Rd Ormeau Gold Coast.
Are you obsessed too with dried flowers? Why not come along to my workshop and learn some new skills!
- This workshop is designed to relieve all those stresses we take on.
- To enjoy an fabulous afternoon of meeting new people, sipping on delicious bubbly and designing a small size beautiful piece of botanical art to take home with you.
- Your small arrangement is yours to create entirely.
- Your choice of small size vase or vessel and flowers.
- I will be on hand of course to guide you and give you hot tips on how to create form and focal points but colours and stems.. it’s all up to you and your creative juices.
- I will source the most gorgeous wide range of preserved and dried florals for you to use on the day.
- Grazing platter and yummy bubbly or wine is provided.
- In the unfortunate event covid comes back and restrictions are put in place.
*No refund of workshop will be given. A new date will be offered and a rescheduled day.
I look forward to seeing your beautiful faces in my quaint home studio and your gorgeous arrangements.
- Come on your own or bring a group of your besties!!!
Love Amanda x