SIP & CREATE WORKSHOP
SATURDAY THE 8th May
My home studio
97 Reedmans Rd Ormeau Gold Coast.
Are you obsessed too with dried flowers? Why not come along to my special
Mother’s Day workshop and learn some new skills!
- This Mother’s Day workshop is designed to bring us Mumma’s together and celebrate through flowers.
Come alone, bring your Mum or another Mumma or a Mumma to be!
- Let’s enjoy an gorgeous afternoon of meeting other Mummas
whilst designing a beautiful piece of everlasting botanical art to take home with you.
Let’s celebrate being incredibly amazing women!
- Your arrangement is yours to create entirely.
- A white medium size vessel is provided with your choice of flowers.
- I will be on hand of course to guide you and give you hot tips on how to create form and focal points
but colours and stems.. it’s all up to you and your creative juices.
- I will source the most gorgeous wide range of preserved and dried florals for you to use on the day.
- Grazing platter and yummy bubbly or wine is provided.
*This workshop will have stems available to use in a mix of pinks, blues, purple, neutrals and whites.
This workshop will have colour available but you can choose whatever suits your personality if you prefer neutrals.
- In the unfortunate event covid comes back and restrictions are put in place.
*No refund of workshop will be given. A new date will be offered and a rescheduled day.
I look forward to seeing your beautiful faces in my quaint home studio and your gorgeous arrangements.
*Photography @reginalbishop and my everlasting bouquet of blooms.
Love Amanda x